Which is why I sleep on the outside   Leave a comment

I overheard a couple of women discussing which they would prefer – living on a lake in the mountains, or living by the ocean.

I’ve lived on the Eastern Seaboard all my life, and I got to wondering – would I change? Normally I love change. Could I live in Kansas, or Iowa, or Nebraska?

I decided, no, I couldn’t. 90% because I love the ocean, but the other 10% because I’m claustrophobic. Living inland seems like it would be smothering, somehow.

image

Advertisements

Posted March 5, 2015 by Fran LaPlaca in daily

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: